Senior Mens Team Game – * FREE ENTRY – Doors Open 7pm, Tip-off 7:20pm
We encourage as many of our club junior players to attend these games, as well as anyone else who is interested in attending as we get out the bleacher seating. Come along and help create a brilliant atmosphere for the game. Bring along the family and support the team.
*Free Entry – If you have LZ membership then ensure that you have your card with you and get the card validated at LZ reception BEFORE the game to allow exit from the Car Park. If you are not a member of LZ then you will need to pay a guest fee which will also allow you to exit the car park.
Sessions Restart details
Reminder: Players will NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY for a session. They have to be pre-booked in for a space at the session, which would have been via the following for the restarting of sessions in Sept:
- All players who attended sessions before the summer break replied to email (via parents) about Returning for next season by the deadline date
- Players who were offered a space for when sessions restart and their space has been confirmed for the block of sessions
- Returning players will be advised by the first week of September what session they need to attend in the age groups where there are multiple time slots for training. These will be emailed out, if not in your inbox then please check junk\spam folders.
AGE GROUP SESSIONS – ordered by date of when sessions restart
Starting on Mon 5th Sept (at SFG – Sir Frederick Gibberd College)
U17/18’s (Schools Years 10-12/13) – Majority of Years 10,11 and 12 will be sessions 1 and 2.
- U17/18’s Session 1 – 7-8pm
- U17/18’s Session 2 – 8-9pm
- U17/18’s Session 3 – 9-10pm
Starting on Thurs 8th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U18 National League team – 8-10pm
Starting on Fri 9th Sept (at Mark Hall Sportcentre)
- U8’s session (Reception, Years 1-3) – 6:15-7:15pm
- U11, U14, U17/18 – games sessions – details will be provided
- Friday Adult Social Session – 8:30-9:30pm
Starting on Sat 10th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U11’s Session 1 (Years 4-6) – 3-4pm
- U11’s Session 2 (Years 4-6) – 4-5pm
- U14’s Session 1 (Years 7-9) – 5-6pm
- U14’s Session 2 (Years 7-9) – 6-7pm
- Saturday Adult Social Session: 3:15-4:45pm (pay per block or pay per session options). There maybe a chance that this Social session could change to be a hour session if there is a need to schedule another session (e.g Ladies Only social session).
Please note the following dates when there will be NO sessions taking place during the 2022-23 season.
If there are any changes to any of the dates below, then it will be updated on the list below, so please re-check every now and again.
- Mon 19th Sept – STATE FUNERAL for Queen Elizabeth II – venue closed
- Sat 29th Oct – ALL sessions not on
- Sat 12th Nov – ALL sessions not on
Dates to be confirmed soon
Summer Camp will be Tues 25th – Fri 28th July 2023