Category Archives: Harlow Hawks (General)
Sessions Restart details
Reminder: Players will NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY for a session. They have to be pre-booked in for a space at the session, which would have been via the following for the restarting of sessions in Sept:
- All players who attended sessions before the summer break replied to email (via parents) about Returning for next season by the deadline date
- Players who were offered a space for when sessions restart and their space has been confirmed for the block of sessions
- Returning players will be advised by the first week of September what session they need to attend in the age groups where there are multiple time slots for training. These will be emailed out, if not in your inbox then please check junk\spam folders.
AGE GROUP SESSIONS – ordered by date of when sessions restart
Starting on Mon 5th Sept (at SFG – Sir Frederick Gibberd College)
- U17/18’s Session 1 (Years 10/11) – 7-8pm
- U17/18’s Session 2 (Years 11/12) – 8-9pm
- U17/18’s Session 3 (Years 12/13) – 9-10pm
Starting on Thurs 8th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U18 National League team – 8-10pm
Starting on Fri 9th Sept (at Mark Hall Sportcentre)
- U8’s session (Reception, Years 1-3) – 6:15-7:15pm
- U11, U14, U17/18 – games sessions – details will be provided
- Friday Adult Social Session – 8:30-9:30pm
Starting on Sat 10th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U11’s Session 1 (Years 4-6) – 3-4pm
- U11’s Session 2 (Years 4-6) – 4-5pm
- U14’s Session 1 (Years 7-9) – 5-6pm
- U14’s Session 2 (Years 7-9) – 6-7pm
- Saturday Adult Social Session: 3:15-4:45pm (pay per block or pay per session options). There maybe a chance that this Social session could change to be a hour session if there is a need to schedule another session (e.g Ladies Only social session).
Please note the following dates when there will be NO sessions taking place during the 2022-23 season.
If there are any changes to any of the dates below, then it will be updated on the list below, so please re-check every now and again.
- Sat 29th Oct – ALL sessions not on
- Sat 12th Nov – ALL sessions not on
Dates to be confirmed soon
Summer Camp will be Tues 25th – Fri 28th July 2023
Over the summer break, we are looking into the planning of sessions for next season so that we are ready to go in September.
The parents of all junior players that were attending sessions up to the end of June, have been emailed in the last few days about returning for next season (those that are still eligible to be junior age group players etc). Thank you to those that have already replied.
If parents do not see the email in their Inbox, then please check your junk\spam folders as some email systems filter the emails into there.
There is a deadline date for people to respond by (17th July) to retain their spot at sessions for next season. If no reply is received by the deadline date then your spot will become unreserved.