Category Archives: Harlow Hawks (General)
The last regular coaching sessions will be on Sat 31st July
Then we take a break during August from the regular sessions, but for those who would still like to be able to attend something there will be some sessions scheduled in the Skills Centre during this break. So check the Skills Centre section for any updates.
Hope everyone has a great sunny break and stays safe.
Don’t forget to check the website regularly for any new updates.
Unfortunately due to a combination of coaches being in self-isolation this week and other club coaches away for summer holidays.
All basketball sessions (U8 and U11 training, plus all 3on3 sessions and Social session) that take place at Mark Hall Sportcentre on Friday evenings are cancelled for Fri 30th July.
The U8 and U11 players who attend the Friday night training sessions will also be credited for this session in the next block in Sept.
This isn’t the ideal way to finish of the season for the Friday sessions, but the combination of the above things doesn’t leave us with an alternative for Friday.
Due to the increase in COVID cases in secondary, as well as primary schools in Harlow and surrounding areas, we have made the decision to keep our Club COVID 19 guidelines in place until the 1st August, even though the government will be changing the Guidelines on the 19th July.
That means that our COVID rules, that we have been following all along, will be continuing until we are finished for the summer holidays.
HARLOW HAWKS COVID GUIDELINES
- Arrive 15 mins before the session for screening
- Parents to accompany children into sessions for the screening process.
- All players to complete a COVID 19 Screening sheet and bring to every session that you attend.
- All parents to wear face masks at all times.
- All players aged 11 and above to wear face masks while standing outside the hall waiting to enter for their training sessions
- All players to come dressed and ready for playing
- All players to bring hand sanitizer
- All players to bring their own water bottles
If you show signs of COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT ATTEND the session.
We will review our procedures over the summer break and let you know of any changes before we restart in September.
Details of any sessions that are scheduled can be viewed under the ‘Skills Centre’ section from the Menu bar above or via this link – https://harlowbasketball.com/skills-centre/
The Hawks Skills Centre is located at Harlow Leisurezone.
Club members (who attend regular sessions OR are confirmed as being on the waiting list for regular sessions) should check for any sessions that they may wish to go to for their relevant age groups.
DURING THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS (AUGUST 2021) THERE WILL BE SOME SESSIONS SCHEDULED IN THE SKILLS CENTRE THAT CAN BE ATTENDED* BY ANYONE IN THE RELEVANT AGE GROUP.
* Anyone who wants to attend any sessions in the Skills Centre must either be\become members of the Leisure Centre or pay a £2 guest fee at the reception desk.
There is an option for people to book sessions outside of the scheduled ones, see the Skills Centre section for more info.