Sessions Restarting – Sept 2022
Sessions Restart details
Reminder: Players will NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY for a session. They have to be pre-booked in for a space at the session, which would have been via the following for the restarting of sessions in Sept:
- All players who attended sessions before the summer break replied to email (via parents) about Returning for next season by the deadline date
- Players who were offered a space for when sessions restart and their space has been confirmed for the block of sessions
- Returning players will be advised by the first week of September what session they need to attend in the age groups where there are multiple time slots for training. These will be emailed out, if not in your inbox then please check junk\spam folders.
AGE GROUP SESSIONS – ordered by date of when sessions restart
Starting on Mon 5th Sept (at SFG – Sir Frederick Gibberd College)
U17/18’s (Schools Years 10-12/13) – Majority of Years 10,11 and 12 will be sessions 1 and 2.
- U17/18’s Session 1 – 7-8pm
- U17/18’s Session 2 – 8-9pm
- U17/18’s Session 3 – 9-10pm
Starting on Thurs 8th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U18 National League team – 8-10pm
Starting on Fri 9th Sept (at Mark Hall Sportcentre)
- U8’s session (Reception, Years 1-3) – 6:15-7:15pm
- U11, U14, U17/18 – games sessions – details will be provided
- Friday Adult Social Session – 8:30-9:30pm
Starting on Sat 10th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U11’s Session 1 (Years 4-6) – 3-4pm
- U11’s Session 2 (Years 4-6) – 4-5pm
- U14’s Session 1 (Years 7-9) – 5-6pm
- U14’s Session 2 (Years 7-9) – 6-7pm
- Saturday Adult Social Session: 3:15-4:45pm (pay per block or pay per session options). There maybe a chance that this Social session could change to be a hour session if there is a need to schedule another session (e.g Ladies Only social session).