Sessions Restart – Sept 2021
Sessions Restart details
Important that people read through the information, there are some changes for sessions.
Junior Players who were already attending the regular junior coaching sessions on either a Saturday or Friday across the various age groups (U8’s, U11’s, U14’s, U17/18) and were present during the last block of sessions before the summer break, have been sent an email (either 18th or 19th Aug) about them returning for when sessions start back in September.
A replied is required to the email for players to retain their spots for sessions when we start back. There is a deadline date for parents to respond by to the emails so that we know how many spots are available for new players at each session.
If you do not see the email in your Inbox, then please check Junk/Spam folders as some email systems filter into there.
Reminder: Players will NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY for a session. They have to be pre-booked in for a space at the session.
AGE GROUP SESSIONS – ordered by restart dates
Starting on Mon 6th Sept (at Passmores)
- U16 National League team – 7-9/9:15pm
Starting on Thurs 9th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U17’s (Years 10/11) – Session1 – 7-8pm
- U17/U18’s (Years 12/13) – Session2 – 8-9pm
Starting on Fri 10th Sept (at Mark Hall Sportcentre)
- U8’s (School years 1-3): 6:15-7:15pm
- U11, U14, U17/18 – games sessions – details will be provided.
- Friday Adult Social Session: 8:30-9:30pm
Starting on Sat 11th Sept (at Harlow Leisurezone)
- U11’s (School years 4-5): Session1 – 3-4pm
- U11’s (School years 5-6): Session2 – 4-5pm
- U14’s (school years 7-8): Session1 – 5-6pm
- U14’s (school years 8-9): Session2 – 6-7pm
- Saturday Adult Social Session: 3:15-4:45pm (this is originally scheduled as 2 x 1 hour sessions between 3-5pm and may get reviewed as season progresses)