Hawks Covid guidelines (from 19th July)
Due to the increase in COVID cases in secondary, as well as primary schools in Harlow and surrounding areas, we have made the decision to keep our Club COVID 19 guidelines in place until the 1st August, even though the government will be changing the Guidelines on the 19th July.
That means that our COVID rules, that we have been following all along, will be continuing until we are finished for the summer holidays.
HARLOW HAWKS COVID GUIDELINES
- Arrive 15 mins before the session for screening
- Parents to accompany children into sessions for the screening process.
- All players to complete a COVID 19 Screening sheet and bring to every session that you attend.
- All parents to wear face masks at all times.
- All players aged 11 and above to wear face masks while standing outside the hall waiting to enter for their training sessions
- All players to come dressed and ready for playing
- All players to bring hand sanitizer
- All players to bring their own water bottles
If you show signs of COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT ATTEND the session.
We will review our procedures over the summer break and let you know of any changes before we restart in September.