Restarting of U17/U18 and National League teams sessions
Further down are the details with regards the restarting of sessions, but please also read the following important points for player/parents to remember for when coming to sessions:
- Facemasks to be worn when entering venues and during screening process (exceptions are the primary age groups or anyone with a medical exemption\reason). Players should continue to wear face masks until they enter activity area.
- All players are required to bring a small sanitiser bottle with them, may be asked at screening about this and also requested to show it (exception is for any sessions in the Skills Centre). Also ensure that screening questionnaire is completed for each session.
- Parents must be present until screening process has finished, just in case we are unable to allow someone to participate in the session and they need to return home.
- Players should have water bottles for sessions.
We will be sending emails to parents over the next few days with the necessary details about the sessions including block booking payments etc.
If you do not see the email in your Inbox, then please check Junk/Spam folders as some email systems filter into there.
Sessions will be on a Thursday evening and will be at Harlow Leisurezone – STARTING ON THURS 29th APRIL.
As per the club rules for players attending any sessions that we run at Harlow Leisurezone (LZ), they have to become members of the centre. The cost of membership for junior players up to their 18th birthday is approx £6.50-7 for the year.
If membership is not taken then participants have to pay a £2 guest fee at reception each time. The membership enables to exit the car park after the activity and no guest fee needs to be paid.
- U17 sessions (includes some non-National League U18’s): 7-8:30pm
- U16 and U18 National League Teams: 8:30-10pm