Code Of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Participants\Coaches
- Respect the decision of the referee and table officials at all times.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g fair play, shaking your opponents hand before and after a game, applauding the opposition, applauding your team mates)
- Respect the decisions made by your coach.
- Publicly accept the officials’ judgements.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with the officials.
- Play within the rules of the game\tournament.
- Use proper language at all times.
- Encourage teamwork by passing the ball to players that are open.
- Discourage selfish play and showing off.
Code of Conduct for Parents & Spectators at Junior Games
- Encourage your child/children to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
- Help your child/children to recognise good performance, not just results.
- Never force your child/children to take part in sport
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Accept the officials’ calls and judgements.
- Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
- No photography\videoing at JCVL event unless have a visible pass and have signed photography form
Constant Failure to abide by the Codes of conduct by Coaches/Officials/Players and Parents may result (in severe cases) with them and / or their team being asked to leave the tournament\game.